Saturday, March 3, 2012

Age fourteen. Oakland Coliseum Bart to Balboa Park. To and from school. An okay plan? My parents are worried about this. How can I convince them, because I'd have to do it to go to the school I really want to attend. They're just scared about my safety and I understand that.|||BART is just about the safest form of public transportation in the Bay Area, and using the Daly City line is a straight shot without connections.

Of course, as always out in public you'd want to keep your wits about you. Don't leave pockets or your bag open, don't flash expensive electronics or cash.|||You should be just fine, that is a quick direct trip on one train. Bart is known for being safe and has lots of staff available to assist should you need any help. Good luck!|||Yes, it's fine. I've seen plenty of teenagers on the trains by themselves.|||BART is good its fast and cheap and safe

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment