Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I got one of those things that transmit your iPod onto an empty FM station on your car radio. Can anyone recommend your favorite dead FM station settings that might have the least chance of stray signals from long distance stations on the same number? And do frequencies on the edges of the spectrum work better than those in the center? Is time of day a factor in all this?
I'm in metro San Diego, usually just East or South of Balboa park.
Thanks.|||I have the same thing in my car, and San Diego is a problem. I have 3 settings on mine, depending on where I am in the county. They aren't totally dead, but 88.9, 89.1, and 89.3 are the ones I use and they have minimal interference.

Good luck!|||91.1, 93.3, or 98.9 and the answer to all of you questions is no; we just have a ton of hills in san diego

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment