Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I want to have my wedding ceremony and reception at the Casa del Prado courtyard in Balboa Park and I'd like to work with a planner that has worked with that venue before and knows what I need to do!! Also, if anyone has had their wedding or been to a wedding there, please let me know what you thought. Thanks!!!|||While I don't know of anyone in the San Diego area, I work as a bridal consultant. I can tell you that the most important quality you want your wedding coordinator/planner to have is not familiarity with your venues, but the ability to communicate with you, and be able to understand what YOUR vision of your wedding day is, and then be able to turn that into reality. A good coordinator can do that no matter if it's the 1st or 20th time they've worked at a venue. |||If you cant find a planner to work with look for a bride that had a wedding there to get tips and contact info.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment