Friday, March 9, 2012

Anyone in California (SD) Going to walk for breast cancer at Balboa park?? Wooohoo if you are! Im ready for those 4 miles baby! |||Next year I'm doing the three day walk in Chicago!

Good luck with yours!|||Good luck! And drink plenty of water.|||No, I actually hate breast cancer... It robs the world of such great boobies !!! Thank you for caring about boobies so much !!!|||Nope, but I did it in Oregon.

Ha! We did it first! Losers!|||Um... I don't live in Cali. But in my town theres this breast cancer walk thingy and this girl in my grade's mom dies of breast cancer so she goes every year. My grandma had breast cancer, but she's a survivor.|||Is anyone for breast cancer? No, I'm against it. Several women in my family have had it, and it was horrible to see them go through it.

火车采集器
  • disneymovieclub
  • flyff
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment