Friday, March 9, 2012

Have you had any experience having a reception at La Jolla woman's club ? I need some feedback about the caters that provided on the list. Which one is the most resonable one that easy to work with, good food, affordable price which will cover the food, linen, cake,... etc... and good service that you know? I try to gather some info and do some homework on having a reception at La Jolla woman's club or Prado at Balboa Park. I want to have a nice wedding but cost effective is my main concern. Any venues, places that you know in San Diego ...please share. Thanks for your info.|||The most fun wedding I ever went to was a New Year's Eve wedding at Humphrey's Half Moon Inn in San Diego. My girlfriend got married at the chapel at University of San Diego (I think it's Catholic only), which was very pretty.

http://halfmooninn.reachlocal.net/|||Sorry, I don't know anything about the LJ women's club specifically; we were looking into getting married on the Star of India, and having a reception on the Berkeley or the HMS Surprise; maritime theme is our thing. However, at the end we opted for an informal out-of-town wedding.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment