Friday, March 9, 2012

I was happy to find out that I can fish in Balboa Park, which is about 20 minutes away, but when I arrived there I find out that there is no Bass or Trout... Where can I fish Trout/Bass around Los Angeles area? I like fishing in the rivers, but if a closest river spot is too far away I am down for lakes if it is the only option. I am down for driving for about an hour.

Any ideas guys?! I'll greatly appreciate any answers!|||Many of the local parks that have sizable ponds get stocked by the city and fish and game with trout during the winter months. The DFG will have the stocking schedule for your area. Pay sites for fishing trout and bass are fairly limited in L.A. you have to go down to the Orange County area to Santa Ana River lakes or Irvine Lake. Up in our local mountains the east and west forks of the San Gabriel rivers have trout. Puddingstone Lake, Castaic Lake,and Pyramid lake are well known for their bass. Eldorado park lakes is stocked with trout catfish and has a few bass very finicky taking only the best presentations it's popular with they fly bass fisherman. Peck road lakes also has all three again very finicky. Again check the dfg plants and see what's closest to you.

http://www.dfg.ca.gov/fish/Hatcheries/Fi鈥?/a>|||not mutch around from a hour.go to pyramid lake.its on the 5 going to bakersfeild.or try lake issabella.great fishing there for trout and bass.they hold the biggest bass in the world!!! 42.1 pounds. GOOD LUCK!!!|||Lake Castaic is on the Rapala Video game, it would be awesome to check it out in real life!|||idn look up on google

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment