Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm going to a haunted house with my 2 best friends tonight, and I am really excited, but scared.
Everytime I go into a haunte dhouse, I want to get out of there as fast as I can.
I need advice on how to remember that its all for fun, and how not to cry and wet my pants.
haha :]

oh btw its the ahunted trail in balboa park, is it really that scary?|||pee before u leave so u dont pee during the haunted house jk 8P unless u want to|||Just remember that you are in NO DANGER and that all the people there are hired actors. Its a safe environment, keep that in mind and you'll do just fine.|||When I'm scared I just sing a retarded song in my head... or one of my favorite songs that's happy, and it's stupid but sometimes it helps... =/|||just think of loli pops each time u see something

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment