Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I love San Diego, California. Beaches, shopping, the zoo Balboa Park, great places to eat... and the weather, of course!

I wanna visit Moscow (Russia) because everything seems interesting there... :)

|||-Newport Beach, CA: Mostly because of the proximity to the beach and the great surfing, also I grew up here.
-Toronto, Canada: There is a lot of things to do there, such as sailing in the bay, great nightlife, Niagara falls is really close as well as New York, and the atmosphere is overall is very lively in this city and the people are super friendly.
-Munich, Germany: The beer is phenomenal, the BMW museum and headquarters are located there, there is this river that creates a standing wave to go surfing on, which is awesome.
-Budapest, Hungary: There is alot of history to this city, the nightlife is awesome, life there is very cheap, and the girls are beautiful.
-San Francisco, CA: I've been there 10-12 times because I have relatives that live there, there is also alot of things to do and Fisherman's wharf is pretty sweet.
-Annecy, France: It's a city on a lake surrounded by mountains in the French Alps so you do many fun activities such as hiking, swimming, water skiing, and great nightlife.
|||I haven't been many places...but I love NYC

I want to see LA, Miami, Milan, and Prague in my lifetime|||Shiraz

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiraz|||I haven't been outside of the USA, but my favorite city is Asheville, North Carolina. I love the mountains and small town feel of the city.|||paris|||ive never been there but id love to see l.a|||I love Mexicali you know the weather is just perfect there!
My other dream place is Greece, some day......
xoxooxoxox|||kyoto, japan |||Gonbad Kavoos

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment