Friday, March 9, 2012

Sea World
Zoo/ Historic Balboa Park
Mission Bay Park complete with Roller Coaster made out of wood!
Downtown/ Gaslamp Quarter
Bars
Restauants
$hopping
Surfing, sailing, etc..
Mountains
Deserts
Padres'
Chargers
Car shows
T.J., Rosarito, MX, etc., just a short drive away!
on and on...
=>)|||yes
i have

....oooO...............
.....(....)................
......)../....Oooo.....
.....(_/.....(...........
..............(_/.........
...........................
....oooO...............
.....(....)................
......)../....Oooo.....
.....(_/.....(....).......
...............)../........
..............(_/.........
...........................
....oooO...............
.....(....)................
......)../....Oooo.....
.....(_/.....(....).......
...............)../........
..............(_/.........
...........................
jane|||Been to all and more!!!! cuz i live in San Diego. San Diego is a GREAT place almost perfect but it dosen't have as much hype as LA. It's LA with a football team, less polution, and just a little less people so it's not as cramped

Also its close to all the themeparks like 6 flags, Disneyland, and it has SEAWORLD!!!!! (just maby 30mins-3 hour away)|||I go there every summer and I love San Diego. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE <3333

-Don't forget Disneyland!! (its not in San Diego but you only have to drive for two hours to get there)
-All of the beaches (solana beach, del-mar beach, ect.)
-The Comic Book Convention

Oh San diego is amazing :)|||I've been twice. The love of my life was from San Diego. He was in the navy and I had to leave him standing at the airport to come home to my son. Son # 1, Self # 2. I still love that guy 20 years later. lol|||I haven't yet but we plan on going this fall. We want to take the kids to Sea World. We're waiting for the off season. We live in Las Vegas so it isn't too far.|||I have!!! I went to sea world and the wildlife zoo place!!! it was sooo fun!!! at sea world i saw the whale and I GOT SOAKED!!! GO TO SAN DIEGO!! IT RULES!!!!!|||Me! sea world long time ago.
Family reunion, boat rides, visited a friend and ate at a coffee shop. not bad.|||I have been there like 5 times|||I stayed in San Diego for a while and I thought that it was a great city. I would love to go there again.|||I live a few hours from there. The beaches there are beautiful!
And I'll never get tired of seaworld and balboa park =)|||San Diego native since 1952.|||I LIVE IN SAN DIEGO. Pacific Beach to be exact...92109. It's absolutely one of the greatest place to live!|||Over 20 years ago for me. I went to the zoo and had a great time. My ex brother-in-law lived there for a short time♥|||you left out ... outrageous home prices, parking lot freeways, and moronic surfer "dudes, but the weather is great.|||I passed through San Diego 3 times.|||yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes|||Plenty of times.|||I've been there,and the whole area is so beautiful.
We also got caught up briefly in a traffic holdup and police run detour;seems we just missed a mardi gras celebration turned riot. lmao!!|||many years ago☺|||few times i like sea world|||Yes i have.|||I have not been but I would like to go.|||Sorry, but I would like to go.|||Nope. Never have.|||lived there 20 years|||ive been there ^_^|||notme|||I havent yet.|||Not me...

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment