Saturday, March 3, 2012

I am doing a project about the San Diego Cabrillo Bridge in Balboa Park. I have to answer the question "What social/economic/cultural impact did your structure have on San Diego?" I am not sure how to answer this question. Do I talk about ornamentation? And how the bridge was influenced by a bridge in Spain? Can anyone help me at all!! By the way, I am in nineth grade and have to write a research paper. Thank you!|||Think about why they built that bridge in the first place. Was it to replace an aging structure or was it built to ease traffic from other portions of the area. In terms of production, does it help by having people spend less time in traffic and therefore becoming more productive. How does this bridge perform aesthetically speaking. Does it contribute in a positive way or is it an eyesore.

火车采集器
  • minn kota
  • chinese menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment