Saturday, March 3, 2012

I have $200K in cash. Want to invest it in real estate, but not sure if a cool downtown condo is the wisest investment. I like the Cortez Hill area not the Gasslamp-too crowded!

I only want to borrow another $250K max. For a total $400 or $450K purchase.

OR how can I let someone know who may honestly need someone to save them from bankrupcy that I have this cash w/o scaring them into thinking I'm another predator like the one who sold them the FANTASTIC loan that got them in trouble in the first place! I'm looking to invest this money wisely.

Any knowledgeable honest advice in the subject out there?|||A condo in downtown San Diego is possibly a good investment if you find one at the right price and plan to live in it your self for several years. Under ANY other circumstances than I have just described, a condo in downtown San Diego is currently one of the WORST investments you could choose. The only other investment I can think of any worse right now than condo's in San Diego would be for you to invest in ANYONE on the verge of bankruptcy in an effort to save them. People on the verge of bankruptcy about to lose their homes don't need another loan. They most likely bought more house than they can afford under ANY circumstances and will unfortunately have to pay the consequences by losing what they cannot pay for with any loan that does not become a gift.|||real estate is a wise investment; it's a buyer's market right now. I would avoid bailing others out as you are likely to not get your money back - after all, they got themselves into bankruptcy by being irresponsible with money. friends and money don't mix so beware.

火车采集器
  • fondue
  • mexican food
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment