Saturday, March 3, 2012

One of them talked to the news media and said he didn't do it? Is he lying? I saw it on Channel 10.|||Thats good they captured someone...he is probably lying...like those guys who killed Matthew Sheperd. I hate gay bashers. I wish theyd play in traffic instead of harming those who have a different sexual orientation than them. It's ridiculous. I just read about these guys who are on trial in St Marteen (in the Caribbean) for beating this gay couple with a tire iron. I hope they get life or the death penalty...|||I haven't heard anything, but I hope their punished to the fullest extent of the law! Cowards!|||havent heard about it, but i hope that justice is served..|||I don't know if he did it or not..but if he did I hope they execute him.|||I'm glad they caught people, and if they're guilty, I hope they're brought to justice.|||I hadn't heard about this, but I hope they catch all of them and get them off the streets so they can't harm others.|||May justice be done, that's all I'm saying.

火车采集器
  • english to arabic
  • book club recommendations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment