Tuesday, February 28, 2012

hi. so i was thinking of going to haunted trials im 14 but i would have to take all these 12 year olds with me ( dont ask why) but do u think its too scary for them? do the people like chase u? like on a scale 1-10 how scary is it? do u no where i can find more information? thanx|||Well to tell you the truth it didnt seem scary to me(im 15). I went yesterday(1st time) and i didn't get scared. scale 1-10 i give it a 5-6. They do get close to you but its funny at times. I thought it was also short. I went on the clown maze and my friends and i got out in less than 10 minutes and for the trail it lasted around 15-20 minutes. So i say you should take them but only if their up for it. Short but really fun cause you get to spend time with friends.|||I've been a couple of times (I'm 14 as well) and I think that as long as they're with you it will be okay. The first time I went I totally freaked out while in line but during the actual thing it wasn't bad, it was actually fun. So I recommend it.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment