Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm going to the Adirondacks with my cousin and her family this August and I am really nervous about getting homesick. I am going on a small plane out of Cape Air Airlines and depending on how I feel there, I can leave after two or three days or stay up to six days. I went to a summer camp a few years ago and had a miserable time there from severe homesickness and I don't want that to happen again. I am pretty close to my cousin, but she's a little insensitive when it comes to this stuff, and I'm not super-close with her family. I'm so worried I'm going to get to the airport and freak out and not want to go, but have no choice (we bought the ticket already).

Pleaaassseee help me. I don't want nasty comments, this is something that's totally eating me up and I'm extremely anxious. Its possible that because they're family I could get there and have no problems but I doubt it ...|||How old are you? 6 days really isn't very long. Just keep yourself busy having a good time and don't think about it. Don't call them all the time I would limit it to every other day, because the more you talk to them the less you will think about them. You have to learn to be independent, one day you will have to move out and make it, and your family won't be there forever. Just be tough! You can do it |||i no i get homesick too.. take something that reminds you of them the most a picture they favorite stuffed animal and call the at least 3 times a day.. and do the web cam thing so you can see them also this will help because you won't feel like your so far away... also focus on having.. Good Luck and have a fun safe trip|||The easiest way to prevent homesickness is to GROW UP. Get over it already. You're just visiting. It's going to be a FUN trip. You're already ruining it. Seriously, it's not like you're going away for years.

Enjoy and soak up the atmosphere of where you're going, not where you've been.|||Keep yourself busy and entertained. If you go onto your trip with a negative attitude you will be homesick. Look at it as a short adventure. Hafe fun and be safe!|||Bring a picture of your family or something from your house that has the smells of your home |||Give your house some medicine. joking. Uh, I'd say there really is no way to cure it besised keeping yourself distracted.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment