Tuesday, February 21, 2012

i am going to lake compounce in Bristol CT with my grade (im in 8th grade and a girl) on Friday. I don't know what to wear. The highs are in the low 70s and the lows are in the low 50s. We can't go in the water park but there is this one ride that we can go on and u get really wet, so should I wear a bathing suit? dress code doesn't really matter and I don't like most rides so the hot plastic on my legs doesn't matter. Thanks!!! Also, how should I do my hair??? It's brown, medium thickness, to like the top of my sports bra in length|||I'm going to be straight foward you should wear a bathing suit,duh...and also take spear clothes if it's going to be cold pack a jacket i'm no good with helping out girls but hey if it works wear it all i can say

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment