Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Okay, I went on the bizzaro at six flags and it was terrifying, i'm not scared of heights or anything i just hate the falling feeling. But when i'm on a trampoline or something after i get used to the falling feeling, or just when i first get it i love it. Is there anyway to ajust to this feeling? Can anything bad happen if i go on alot of rides with my friends and i get scared like. shitless lmao

Also Will going alot of rides at lake compounce make the feeling NOT as bad? Since i sorta like it, but if its to much i start to not enjoy it and get extremely scared XD

If your going to answer, don't go on just because your friends wanna, don't haha i'm going because i like the rides but sometimes i just can't handle big drops like thunder and lightning and down time XD|||The more your ride crazy rollercoasters the less you get scared Lol :)|||You should ride kingda ka it is AMAZING!|||Well, from my experience, the more I went on the coasters, the less I got the feeling because I was soo used to it. So what im saying is just get that dropping feeling over with and keep going on the coaster and it should go away.
Atleast thats what happened to me. I live 10 minutes away from Universal and I rode the Hulk all the time and didnt get that feeling anymore when I went on it a bunch.

But I miss that tingly feeling in my stomache>:( that feeling was the best part of the coaster haha but im used to it wahh.

And you shouldn't be scared on Kingda Ka, because you know whats weird, I have been on 2 or 3 straight down rides and have never gotten that feeling, nor have my friends. My friends get the feeling on like- \ <-- Drops likes that haha. Not like on, drops like that ---> |

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment