Friday, February 24, 2012

Okay so I'm taking US Airways from Omaha to Chicago. Then I go from Chicago to Boston, also on US Airways. Then In Boston, I'm switching to Cape Air to fly to Hyannis/Barnstable in Cape Cod. Will I have to claim my bags in Boston and re-check them with Cape Air? I have 7:57 between flights so time is not an issue. The US Airways flights say "operated by United Airlines" if that matters.|||To my knowledge, Cape Air has an interline baggage agreement with United, meaning that when you check in at OMA with UA, they'll check your bags all the way through to Hyannis.

Note that, since you purchased a US Airways codeshare flight operated by United, you'll check in with United at OMA, not US Airways.|||If you booked it all together, all the airlines have codeshare agreements, meaning they can sell you tickets on different airlines for one trip, and they will transfer the bags.

If you're still unsure you can ask the agent in Omaha where your bags are tagged to when they tag them.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment