Friday, February 24, 2012

I am going next thursday to see my husband in Fort Leonard Wood. However, to get from St.Louis to Fort Leonard Wood, I have to fly Cape Air to the Waynesville Regional Airport. My question is, do I pick up my luggage in Lambert Airport (St.Louis) or do they deliver it in a taxi to my hotel which will be in St.Robert about 2 hour away?|||Sounds like your man is in the Army!

First off the airline will not deliver your bags to your hotel!

Secondly I hope you booked your flights going all the way through to Waynesville so the first airline will transfer your baggage to Cape Air at Lambert Field. If you booked the two flights separately you might have to claim your luggage in St. Louis and check in at Cape Air again. But the thing to do is when you check your luggage in the first time make sure you mention your final destination to the airline clerk so the first Arline makes the transfers for you.

So when you get to Waynesville be sure to go claim your baggage.

You sound like your man is in the Army and you are probably pretty young to the world. I wish you all the best in your travels.|||All of your luggage will go with you from the airport you are going through. IT is not delivered to the hotel

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment