Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ok, so tomorrow I am going to An amusement park (Lake Compounce) with my school. The only problem is that I have my period. I got it on Sunday, and it is supposed to end This upcoming Saturday to Sunday. Right Now I have a medium flow. When I go on water rides (for roughly 1-2 hours) what should I do?? (tampons are out of the question). I am already wearing a very dark purple bathing suit, and have a dark towel and dark shorts. Is there any way that I can slow down or stop my period for a short ammount of time??
Please please PLEASE help!!!! I am desperate!|||Sorry to say but your going to have to use a tampon, or if you have a medium to light flow maybe use a liner? If ur having trouble with tampons use the no aplicator ones. They were a lot easier for me, put some lubricant on it and dont give up, its not as scary as it sounds!|||well hun you will have to really get used to them if you want to be able to do stuff like that, so why don't you try a really light tampon so that its not like super jumbo or anything, if you can't i guess just wear a pad in ur suit and wear your shorts on top|||theres nothing you can do really. if you stay i the water most the time then it will wash it away an as soon as you get out cover yourself with the towel an get dry quickly thats the best you can do without a tampon.|||No there is no way honestly tampons are not that bad i just turned 13 but ive been using tampons ever since i was 11 they dont hurt or anything if ur going to be there to long then u could get a diva cup which just holds the fluid not absorb sory
have fun at the amusment park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||A lot of people say drinking a lot of water, exercising and sex or masturbation helps. I'd strongly think about the last one depending on your age. lol.|||stick a sponge up there

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment