Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm going to start reviewing rollercoasters on my website, I was wondering if you could tell me your experiences on any rollercoasters you've been on, tell me what you thought and if you liked it or hated it, or that it was so horrible you went mad and thought it was a Superman: Ride of Steal...
I just want your oppinions, and yes if the experience was that bad you can talk crap about it, I don't care because I probrobly will too.
I've been to most of the six flags parks, Disneyland resort, many Ceder Fair LP parks, Islands of adventure, Disney World, Silverwood, and Holiday World, so dont think I havent ridden many rollercoasters out there. Really the only place I want to go to would be Lake Compounce to ride BoulderDash...|||The only parks I've really been to are Cedar Fair parks...Kings Island near Cincinnati, OH and Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH.

I have nothing but good things to say about Cedar Point's coasters. Millenium Force and Magnum XL-2000 were by far my favorite two rides there, and are the greatest rides I've ever been on. They're smooth as silk and a ton of fun to be on! Now I wasn't there when the Dragster was there, so I haven't yet experienced the thrill of that!

Kings Island's newest coaster, Diamondback, although not much of a ride, is a ton of fun. It's hill after hill after hill, which is what makes it so attractive! ...thus giving it the name Diamondback, like the snake. It's very fitting. The ride is a ton of fun with all of the hills. The Racer is classic, as well as the Beast and Top Gun (now called Flight Deck). Some other newer coasters, such as Flight of Fear and FireHawk, are incredible with their wide-varieties of amusement.

There are no flaws that I have noticed about any Cedar Fair park. The rides are incredible and the attractions are great fun and affordable!|||Anything at Cedar Point in Sandusky Ohio is AWESOME! Top Thrill Dragster, Millennium Force, The Maverick, The Raptor, The Mantis. There are just so many good rides there it's hard to choose my favorite.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment