Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Im supposed to go to Lake Compounce today, water park and amusement park. But something came up and i cant use it as the real excuse for many reasons... So i need a good excuse because the only thing i could come up with was, " I threw up this morning, we went out to dinner last night to some fancy place and it didnt sit with me, i think im gonna stay home since i have a weak stomach today" I dont know if thats good so tell me or give me a better one!! Thanks|||Just tell them your Aunt Flow is visiting.|||Say that you've had a massive fear of water for as long as you can remember but you never told anyone for fear of looking a wuss. They'll feel sorry for you more than likely.
If you drive you could just say that on the way there a glue truck overturned and you got stuck in traffic.|||Sounds good to me!

It also might be helpful to mention something that makes people feel awkward like "To be honest, I'm not sure how long I could be away from a toilet"--it grosses people out just a little, and therefore they won't ask you anymore questions.

Good luck!|||thats perfect! say that u ate at a bad restarunt not a fancy one and that it could be food poisoning and if u really want to say yu do have food poisoning, say u need to rest so ur gonna stay home

hope this helped!:)|||Just say that and that you feel really sick and that going to an amusement park would probably make you feel worse. Hope I helped,
Milana x|||its pretty good. you could just say you werent feeling so well yesterday, and that u threw up, but if people ask 'how comee' and stuff, just tell em that ^

火车采集器
  • applebees happy hour
  • captain america shield
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment