Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I am going there next month. Ones NOT to miss???
I am not going to the zoo because of time restraints.|||I love the Aerospace and car museums. I also enjoy the space museum. It doesn't take long to walk around Balboa and so many of them change their displays on a regular basis that it's always an adventure. When you first get there, get one of the maps and see what looks interesting to you. If you're planning on visiting several museums, you might want to get a pass. It's less expensive than paying for each one. Enjoy!|||After living in Southern California for 25 years, I am sad to say I have never visited any of the museums in San Diego (I travel a lot, so go to most in New York). But I will tell you that the Aerospace Museum is a favorite among most people I know in San Diego.

Oh, and if you have time while there, check out Seaport Village - great place to go if you only have a short amount of time!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment