Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm a international student who is live in La Mesa.
I want to go to Balboa Park this sataurday.
I don't have car.
Trolly and bus is only transportation I can use.

So please tell me how to go to balboa park ?|||From La Mesa, there are a few options to get to Balboa Park.

Route 7 /7A /7B goes from La Mesa to Downtown San Diego, via Balboa Park. You can catch it at the La Mesa Blvd Trolley Station and ride it west all the way to the Zoo or Museums. See the first link to get time tables or maps.

You can also take the Orange Line trolley toward downtown San Diego and get off at City College station - and then catch a 7 /7A /7B north into Balboa Park. (If you want to go by the west side of the park, get off at 12th and Imperial station and catch the 25 north)

Check out the cool route trip planning system at (second link):|||I live in the area. I live in Spring Valley. I would say to call the trolly or bus station and ask them. IF there is a bus or a trolly that goes near there. IF you need directions to get there visit www.mapquest.com. Do you have money to take a taxi? Because a taxi might be easier and more direct.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment