Friday, February 24, 2012

Ok I'm a student and this summer I am working in ptown, but I have to head to philly often since I am moving there for the Fall. are there any other airports besides pvc? I noticed that there is an airport with cape air and it goes to boston, but the tickets are pricy... Are there any flight deals at all to fly into ptown?|||I'd see if you can get a friend with a boat to take you to Boston. Other than that you are stuck.

There are ferrys that go to and from Boston to P-town.

Also, do yourself a favor if you plan on doing any driving to Philly. Try and make your trips to Philly ANY other times but between Friday night and Saturday morning and from Sunday night to Monday morning. The Vacation traffic during that time is one big mass of gridlock.|||Your best bet is to take a ferry ride to Boston. They have them, because my bestfriend and I are taking one this summer. Take it to Boston then go to Logan. That is your best bet. It is only $30 for the ferry ride.|||Cape Air is the only one I know of. You might want to check other small airports in the area like, Norwood Memorial Airport. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance, I lived on Cape Cod for 20 yrs., I always drove.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment