Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Birthday is October 21 and im turning 13 i wanted to ask my mom and dad if i could have my birthday at Six Flags! but they take like literally take a month to to decide for what to do for me AND my lil broz birthday party. so yea i want to know ahead of time if six flags is open during that time? AND! if it is do they have that halloween party thing like Lake Compounce does? thx guys.

* i tried the website for Six Flags but i didn't know how to find out the answer to my question so don't recommend the Six Flags website for me!

if you also have any other places that i could have my birthday party and things to do for it i appreciate that 2!!!! lolz k thx agn!|||Yes they are open as long as you u just clicked the calendar button when you tried the first time its in the lower left hand corner you just have to choose a park. You should also go to fright fest in October sort of like a haunted house but throughout the whole park. Never went but my friends say that its real fun|||It depends on which specific Six Flags park you mean, but I believe all are open on weekends in October at minimum.|||Yes, it is open all through October. Fright fest goes on during October at Six Flags. Have fun at your party!|||Yes go check again its under park info|||Yes

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment