Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm turning 14 and wondering if the Haunted Trails at Balboa Park are too freaky to take people to for my birthday. If you know anything about it or any experiences from it PLEASE tell me. Thanks|||It's definitely fun! Take it from me because I went last year when I turned about 13 (Now I'm 14) and my friends and I had a blast. The only sucky part is people scare you when you're in line. You totally freak out when your just talking to your friends and then they come out of no where!But other than that I think your friends would have a great time but get there when it's dark but not too late because the line will be very long. I remember my friends and I were there until 9 or 10 but it was worth it.|||Haunted trails of Balboa Park? I've never heard of them and I live near there. Is that on the other side of 163 by Cabrillo bridge? If so then there are some freaky people there. Its best to be in a group just in case.

火车采集器
  • electric car
  • jet ski
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment