Friday, February 24, 2012

I have a 4 month old baby this year, so I am a little hesitant to take her this evening. But I may go tommorow during the day. I checked the agenda online, but I want to get a better idea of how it is during the day. Is it still as festive? Do you know if/where/what time the Santa pics are taken there? What is it like during the day at December Nights?|||Hello!

You just answered my question and although this will be my first time going tomorrow I do have some answers for you. As far as Santa goes he will be in numerous places as stated here: http://www.balboapark.org/calendar/detai鈥?/a> This makes me think if there is going to be more than one Santa. What I will be doing is checking out the news to see what it is like this evening to get an idea for tomorrow. I'm sure there will be other small babies like yours there but I'm sure you wouldn't be able to do much. From the looks of it it attracts a lot of people so I am sure its pretty festive. They have so much to offer which is why I am sooo excited!! I will be there all day long with a 1yr old and a 3 yr old.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment