Tuesday, February 21, 2012

my friend (lets call her.... maggie) has been getting on my nerves lately. we've been going to summer camp together for the past month or so with some other friends of ours. she was fun at first but then she started to get mean and annoying. some example are excluding some people from a group of ours when everybody else wanted them to join, getting extremly bossy and directing people in our trips, overeacting, getting sympathy from other people when apperantly i do something wrong, being extremly clingyand worst of all, getting only mad at me when all of her close friends and me did the same thing... the example of the worst thing is of yesterday we went to lake compounce and we had a group of us going around. when we got on line for a ride maggie and her friend were on the ride since we were in a different group. we yelled to them and tried to wave hi, or at least i did, she and her friend gave me dirty looks, cold stares and did the loser sign to me. worst of all, her friend was my friend too and she was telling her, "ignore kit" which really ticked me off then when me and maggie talked she said " well you ditched me so im only mad at you" she is also very braggy, teases me about the person i like and i know it sounds stupid, but pokes me forever! so, should i keep her as a friend or ditch her for real? no stupid answers and 10 points for the best one!|||Personally, I don't think you should remain friends with her. "She was fun at first..." This kinda shows that, originally, they were showing their best side to become friends with you, but after a while, her true colors start to show through. :P Still, you should try giving her another chance, but if she is still mean to you, then you should just stop talking to her.

JUST SAYING, but you don't have to "confront" her in order to end your friendship, its much better to gradually lessen contact with her, until you two just drift away.|||I think you should tell her how you feel. Some people don't know they're being mean until you tell them. If she acts this way tell her that she isn't being a good friend and when shes sorry and realizes to apologize. That's what I would do. Hope it helps :)|||each seeks its own level. you will be judged by the people you hang with. so if you know its a pain start not going with them. the earth has how many billions of people. you can find some friends you'd want to hang with

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment