Thursday, February 9, 2012

bacause i was on it once and at the end a ghost was screaming at us..........|||That actually sounds cool. Ghosts hunts are fun, or so I have heard. My uncle went to a graveyard with his friends and put a tape recorder on one of the graves. When they came to get it back in the morning, they heard strange sounds on the recorder, and they were haunted for a while. But other than that, they said it was fun.

So.... fun stuff.|||I don`t know where that is,but i love watching the show "Ghost Hunters". It`s pretty scary sometimes. I actually saw a ghost once and will never forget it. It was on a bridge where a woman and her daughter drowned in a car. I wasn`t sure what I saw till the next day,when I happened to mention it,while having breakfast at a local restaurant. The waitress told me the story of them running off the road and the car sinking right at this bridge. It was in the 40s during WW2 when it happened. A few others,besides me have seen it over the years.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment