Monday, February 6, 2012

Hi, I am going to Florida in one week. I will be staying in Kissimee at the Gaylord Palms resort. I would love to do some good shopping! I am assuming I will have to catch a cab to orlando... how far is it ? what are some good malls to go to?? outlet or not!! give me a couple please! thanks!|||There are tons of great shopping options for you!

If you are looking for an actual shopping mall, The Mall of Millenia and the Florida Mall are your best bets. The Florida Mall has your everyday stores that you would find in an American Mall (Abercrombie, American Eagle, Express, Forever 21, Nordstroms, etc.). There is everything you could possibly need here. The Mall of Millenia is a more "upscale mall" and offers both regular stores (such as those at the Florida Mall). The more upscale stores that can be found there include BCBG, Tiffany's & Co, Jimmy Choo, Anthropology, etc. I love it! You can get some great quality pieces there.

There is also great outlet shopping in Orlando! The outlets near Downtown Disney are great! They have everything from Polo, BCBG, Banana Republic, Guess, Calvin Klein, and more. The outlets on International Drive are the best! They have Victoria's Secret, Ann Taylor, JCrew, and more! The one on International Drive is a lot bigger and much more spread out. I also think there is a better selection there. But both outlet spots provide great deals!|||Florida Mall was the best mall we went to when we were there in September, I don't know what kind of stuff you're looking for but it ticked all my boxes! http://www.simon.com/mall/directory.aspx鈥?/a> we only went twice but I could have lived there happily shopping away my vacation.

Mall of Millenia was a really nice place but everything felt quiet expensive.
Festival Bay was I think a wasted trip, there wasn't very much there, a lot of empty units. Prime Outlets was also good, lots of discounts! These are both near international drive.|||There are a couple of good outlet malls near the area, The Premiere Outlet and the Prime Outlet. The closest malls to the area are the Florida Mall and the Mall at Millenia.

You will need transportation to all of these, but none are terribly far.|||the florida mall, mall of milliena, altamonte mall sanford mall ,fashion square mall

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment