Friday, February 17, 2012

I really wanna loose weight. I tired so hard for the last 2 months but I keep giving up. Im going to lake compounce in June, i need to loose alot of weight. Its not april,which almost leaves 1-2 months left. Someone please help me. How many calories should i eat everyday?How many pounds can i loose in that time. I wanna look good in a bathing suit. Im 152 pounds,and im 13 and 5'2. I KNOW! im overweight but please help me.|||Firstly, don't calorie count. It's not healthy mentally and doesn't really have that much effect on how much you gain or lose.

Make sure you're eating small healthy snacks all through the day to keep your metabolism burning so it has an easier time burning off fat. Basically just eat healthy. You'll be more likely to lose weight if you eat foods that fill you up, than eat too little and end up hungry all the time.

Try eating things like weetbix and fruit in the morning, then a fruit smoothie a couple of hours later, maybe a piece of fruit before lunch, wholemeal sandwiches, with vegetable soup, fruit salad, etc.

And make sure you're getting enough exercise obviously. =) Swimming is good exercise and uses all your muscles, and yoga or pilates is good for toning your body.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment