Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm going to Lake Compounce in Conneticut next week, and I was looking at the list of attractions. I love wooden roller coasters, but I was a little spooked when I read that it goes so fast. If you have been on this ride, what was your reaction to it?? Was it scary, fun..??|||Boulder Dash is my favorite wooden coaster. It is very fun! (although it can be scary at first) In fact, it has been voted as one of the best wooden coasters in the world as of 2008 and in 2004, it was voted #1. 65 mph isn't really that fast for a wooden coaster, since there are many others that are faster, although it is pretty fast. It is one of the most unique coasters in the world, as it is the only one built on the side of a mountain and in the woods.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment