Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm looking to go to one of these this summer for a day trip with my boyfriend. I can't decide! I'm almost 18 and he's 19. He's never been to either, but I've been to Canobie Lake Park twice. We live in Rhode Island and both parks are exactly the same distance from where we live (2 hours).

I'm looking for opinions from New Englanders who have been to both ? Thanks!|||With both park's sets of roller coasters, it's a draw. Both have four each. Personally, I'd choose Canobie Lake Park since it would be a new experience for both of you nad because they opened that awesome new coaster this year: Untamed. It's a Gerstlauer Euro-Fighter, which has a vertical lift hill followed by a beyond-90-degree drop.|||Lake Compounce.........new experience!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment