Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm originally from NJ and have been in Central FL for 5 years now... im still not used to the warm weather during this time of year! can anyone help me figure out some ideas to help get into the christmas spirit? I've heard ICE! is nice at the GayLord Palms but im wondering if that is directed more towards children? any festivals, shows, etc. would be greatly appreciated. thanks!|||I am a Christmas baby so I absolutly love Christmas and I am in the Christmas spritit every year!!
Put your Christmas decorations up
Play Christmas music in your house
Watch Christmas movies
Listen to Chirstmas music on the radio when your driving..
Think about all of the things to be excited for!!
The reason why i have so much chirstmas spirit i think is because of tradiitons i think..
but yeah watching chirstmas movies under a blanket with the fire on.. and your christmas decorations surrounding you is the most coziest amazing..
you couldnt not be in the christmas mood! (:
hope i helped (:
MERRY CHRISTMAS :)|||I know what you mean, I live in Singapore and it's the usual tropical weather for us on Christmas day (not like the UK where I'm from!) - it's weird and takes a bit of getting used to but if we're lucky we have a nice thunderstorm and torrential rain and that usually makes me feel more festive........LOL, strange but true!

The best thing to do is wack the air conditioning on nice and cool and stick a jumper on - makes me feel right at home that does :o)|||i live in florida.i been there for about 11 years and im used to the heat.i used to live in new york.and i miss it over there for christmas so i visit it a few times for christmas.but out here what i do is just kick back in the pool.i see people on the beach with santa hats,it weird but creative.the weather gets nice like a nice cold chill once in a while especially more towards december and its beautiful.once i have the tree up on that happens im in the christmas spirit but this time im going to new york.

火车采集器
  • spelling dictionary
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment