Tuesday, February 21, 2012

i'm running for president and i'm a little bit nervous about it so i wanted to hear your opinion.

Margaret Mead once said 鈥楴ever doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it鈥檚 the only thing that ever has.鈥?I believe that with a little guidance, Jepson can change the world. You鈥檙e probably thinking changing the world is a big thing to change, but if we put our minds together, we can change the world one small step at a time. First of all, let me tell you what being student president means to me. It means helping find agreeable solutions to problems and listening to the students ideas or suggestions. One of my intentions as student president is to make sure we have extra-curricular activities we enjoy. Many students probably want a school newspaper, school radio, photography, debate team, etc. If I am elected as student president, I will try to make sure that we have these programs at our school. Another one of my intentions as student president is to make sure the students voices are heard. Instead of the fundraisers we usually do, why don鈥檛 we have a school store, art auction, or walkathon. We could probably find someone to sponsor us. Jepson has talent and we know it so why can鈥檛 we have a talent show. It will be a chance for Jepson students to show what they got and also help acknowledge them. It will also be another great idea for a fundraiser. My last intention is for Jepson students to have fun. If I am your student president, I will make sure that we work together to have fun events such as going to lake compounce, playing indoor minigolf, going to the ct science center, visiting old Sturbridge village or maybe even going to six flags. I will not try to bribe you with promises I probably can鈥檛 keep so anything that I鈥檓 saying is what I will try to do. If you want a student president that is honest, respect your views, smart, a born leader, a honor student, and will always work hard to find an agreeable solution, I鈥檓 the one your looking for. Today is the present and the present needs a change for a better future. Thank you and have a good day.|||I think this is a very good speech and if I were a student at your school I would definitely vote for you! By the way, what grade are you in? High School or middle school?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment