Monday, February 6, 2012

It's my third day in Orlando, Florida for a modeling convention. I'm staying at the Gaylord Palms Resort. This morning I woke up with a weird red rashall over my shoulders, chest, mouth area, and back. Taking a shower seems to make it worse. I have no food allergies, and haven't eaten anything unusual... How can I make this go away, or at least make it better/not visible? Any quick remedies? Please help!!!|||try to put some coverup over the rash. if the water is making it worse then its probably from the water. but some type of coverup usually works.|||You may have an allergy to the detergent which the sheets are washed in. Try using a hydrocortisone or benadryl cream/ointment, both which should be available at any supermarket.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment