Thursday, February 9, 2012

lake compounce is in bristol connecticut...free soda all day, it's a theme park and water park.

mountain creek is all water park.

i'm gonna be with my 9 year old daughter, my fiance, his 18 year old brother, and his 16 year old friend...

i am at wits end trying to figure out where we are going-
because i want us all to enjoy.

but mainly the trip is for my daughter.

we are going on a tuesday-july 30th 2008.

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||I grew up about half an hour from Mountain Creek (then Action Park) and absolutely loved it as a kid. However, the newer version is MUCH more toned down than it used to be and I was an extremely energetic kid. There is not nearly as much to do at MC than there is at the Lake. I moved to CT as a teenager and went to the Lake more times than I can count since. When my wife moved out there with me, we both maintained season passes there and went as much as we could. We miss it now, we live in Illinois! Lake Compounce gives a lot of nice water rides that are somewhat thrilling, but not extreme. They also have a lazy river (which MC does not.) Nice themeing as well. The fact that the same admission also includes the main park AND free drinks all day just makes it the better choice. Especially since the trip is for the little girl, I think you should go to Lake Compounce. If the little girl wasn't there and you wanted more thrilling water rides, Mountain Creek would be the better choice.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment