Tuesday, February 14, 2012

my friend went to lake compounce and said someone threw up on the pirate ship
how do u throw up on a swing ride?
i understand a flipping or spinning ride- like the zipper

???|||Some people have sensitive stomachs and are prone to motion sickness. I can ride fast roller coasters without loops, but I cannot ride a swinging dragon ship or a ferris wheel because the swaying makes me sick to my stomach. I have never thrown up on either, but I have thrown up in the bathroom when I have gotten off of those types of rides. You definitely have to have a stomach that can tolerate motion if you are going to go on a swinging or swaying ride. Another possibility is that the person ate right before going on the ride without waiting a half hour. When you do this, you are opening yourself up for throwing up.|||Some people have weak stomaches for stuff like that, or they just ate a big lunch or something.

Me I can do rollercoasters as long as they don't have 4G's around the curves, but I can't do any ride that goes backward or in tight circles....

everyone is different|||Sea sickness? A phobia of pirates?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment