Friday, February 17, 2012

My last one was Boulder Dash at Lake Compounce(:
I was thrilled by it!!!!
Now YOUR turn (:|||mine's is flight deck at great america.
it was my first time on that ride and it looked really scary and i did NOT want to ride it. but my friend forced me on it and i was terrified when it first started, but then I LOVED IT! it is one of my favorites now!

word of advice--if a roller coaster looks scary to u, don't hesitate...just do it!|||Goliath at magic mtn. It made me smile :)|||I don't remember what it was called...but it made me feel sick. D:|||My last one was Son of Beast at Kings Island. It was so fun!|||supreme scream at knotts i believe...|||The Mr. Freeze!
WOW! It was the fastest, most thrilling roller coaster I have ever been on!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment