Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ok ... I think i spelled "Compounce" wrong... but anyway!.. My Teacher and I and 4-5 other students are going to lake compounce for a trip next friday and me being so excited i went on youtube to see some videos on some on some of the rides they have.. So can you tell me these 3 things if you know please... ok. 1. How many Amusement Rides do they have? And 2. How many Water Rides do they have? ( Not like were going to the water park) but im just curious . And you don't have to tell me the total.. im capable of adding up the two #'s lol. But please lemme know im kinda curious AND OH! whats ur top 3 or 5 rides =D.. thanks for answerers <3 **|||hi there info for you,click on the blue details tag!! have fun..

http://www.lakecompounce.com/site/attrac鈥?/a>

regards pops..|||thank you............

Report Abuse

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment