Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ok so my friends and I are planning a trip to Lake Compounce in CT for the Fright Fest thing. I've asked my cousin to come along but he isn't sure because he's overweight & is embarrassed about not being able to fit on rides. He is like 5'7 or 5'8 and weighs about 300-315lbs. I want him to come but I don't know if he can fit on any of the rides. I'll be happy to not ride anything with him as long as he comes but I still want to know. So basically what rides, if any, will he be able to fit into.|||I wouldn't make any promises, but generally places like that have weight limits where 250 is the most, but people carry their weight differently. If it is a problem where ride restraints won't fit, then only things like trains could accomodate him. Don't count on any rollercoasters, or rides that seem to "fly", (like the Wave Swinger, Thunder N Lightning, etc.). The Sky Coaster is a definate no, as it probably has a weight limit below his weight.The Trolley might be ok though. Don't count on water rides, either. But again, it all depends on how he carries his weight.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment