Friday, February 3, 2012

Thinking about going soon, just wondering how it is.|||LOOOOVVVVEEE It!! We were there in the spring. Pools are fantastic. There are hourly activities you can pick up a schedule. They tape TV shows, contests--my guys were too young. Movies by the pool. Free internet access for kids and adults. Food is good for the kids--not my favorite. I like more sit down upscale. Fast food for a whole week is not for me. Rooms are great--spongebob room is 100 extra--we went for Jimmy Neutron 189 night--through travelzoo.com~~~~have fun|||I have, and I really liked it. We had a 2 bedroom suite with a mini-kitchen and living room. It was really spacious...more spacious than the Disney resorts I'd stayed in (Port Orleans and Caribbean Beach). The only thing I didn't like was the shuttle transportation wasn't as good as at a Disney hotel, so we ended up driving and paying to park everyday...also, the food court wasn't great...but we loved the pool and the hotel it self.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment