Friday, February 3, 2012

We are going to Disney World for a few days. There are some good non-Disney Hotel packages out there, so we can afford something a little nicer. I really like the two I mentioned.|||Gaylord hands down its the newest largest resort hotel Ive stayed a couple of times there is so much to see and do just in the hotel itself.

HRGC is nice too but if you want something nicer Gaylord|||Hyatt Grand Regency is just beautiful. I have never been to the Gaylord Palms but have driven by it and it is certainly impressive from the outside.|||I strongly recommend the Hyatt Grand Cypress. This is a beautiful resort with amazing pools and recreation. One of my all-time favorites. Checkout their website for pics and info:
http://www.hyattgrandcypress.com|||I never stayed at Gaylord Palms but I have been to the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress many many times and I love it!! I went as a child and I remember enjoying the pool area (there are two water slides too, one small one and one bigger one) and the nice area to relax. Now that I am much older, I still go back and enjoy it. The room service is great, the rooms are very nice, and the pool area is just amazing. I totally recommend it. I don't think you'd regret it. They also have a free shuttle service to Disney World.|||I hear Gaylord Palms is superb.|||Have you ruled out the Disney resorts? It may be a bit more expensive but there's a lot of perks. We really enjoy the heavily themed resorts like Animal Kingdom Lodge, Port Orleans Riverside, Wilderness Lodge, etc.

You have access to Disney transportation, you can get in the parks even if they're full, the themed pools can be totally wonderful, Disney service is usually great, etc. Really it's the atmosphere that's so worth paying for. For us it's a big part of the fun and relaxation.

In our guide book, Walt Disney World with Disabilities (www.Diz-Abled.com), we talk about the many perks for people with health issues staying in the Disney resorts.

For us, we feel that you can find a Hyatt or other non-Disney resort anywhere, but but these themed Disney resorts are a unique experience and worth the cost.

Stephen Ashley, Author of Walt Disney World with Disabilities
www.Diz-Abled.com|||Gaylord Palms is AWESOME, and HUGE!|||Honestly, I wouldn't worry about the hotel room, all you are going to do is sleep there. I stayed at the Hyatt, it was nice, but afterward I wished I had stayed at a Clarion or something cheaper because all we did was fall into bed every night. Honestly if you stay in a chain you are going to get the same bed.|||Bever been to the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, but Gaylord Palms is beautiful, great pools, definately suggest there. Its amazing.|||marriott Grande Vista is fantastic

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment