Thursday, February 9, 2012

which one is better? ive only went 2 six flags b4 but people say that lake compounce is cleaner, cheaper, more family oriented, less lines and stuff like that. For us it is close its in bristol CT when we are in Franklin, CT. WE have a family of 4 me my older brother and my parents which one is better for us?|||I think that since you had been to Six Flags before, you should check out Lake Compounce. They have a killer wooden coaster there (Boulder Dash) that I think you would love if you are into that sort of thing. They do have a nice clean-family friendly environment (although Six Flags tries to strive for that also). They may not have as much there (in terms of rides) as Six Flags, but if you like to take your time and see shows and do re-rides then it is a nice park.
If you like rollercoasters and don't mind missing out on Bizarro at Six Flags, then you should definitely go to Lake Compounce for Boulder Dash. Your parents will probably love the park too, it's nice there.
Either way I'm sure you will have fun!|||yo check out lake compounce i went there with my cousins and the water slides rock!!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment