Friday, February 3, 2012

Would an ice sculpture garden with Disney characters be a good attraction for winter? Already in Orlando a hotel called Gaylord Palms has an indoor exhibit of ice sculptures but I would like Disney World to offer an exhibit.The price for the Gaylord exhibit is $20 and the parking fee is $12 which is more than I want to spend.A Disney World ice exhibit could produce an economy of scale that would eliminate fees.Disney World sells rain ponchos so for this ice exhibit they could sell cold ponchos made of foil for insulation.No jokes about bringing Walt Disney out of frozen storage.|||That would be awesome but they already have the bushes through the whole season|||No way. When we go on vacation we're going to get AWAY from ice and snow, I wouldn't be paying extra money to see it when it's expensive enough already to go there.|||oh NO NOT DISENY world shouldnt have it no matter what HEAT IN SUMMER TIME WOULD BREACK IT INTO PICIES and winter is still hot in flodai|||I personally have no interest, you see ice sculputeres at weddings, not Disney World.|||No no no no|||It might be interesting for people coming from the southern states, but as a northerner there's no way I would spend my time on ice sculptures when there's so much florida sunshine to enjoy.|||That would be brilliant.
Buut, ice melts.|||No, I'd much rather they spend money on something that doesn't already exist in Orlando...Ice at the Gaylord Palms is great though...well worth the money. PS: I think you can park at the front of the resort for free!|||look, I live in North Mississippi and yesterday DECEMBER 9, 2007 the high was 75 degrees F

I do not think that ice would last one hour 14 hours south of me in FL.|||disney and anything connected to disney sucks...period|||that would be cool, but the ice would melt no doubt|||man that'd kick *** **** man you rock you know anybody ever told you that?|||NO. I don't think they should, because this is not generally a Snow-State. Florida is Sun-Shine & Beaches.|||I think this idea is already executed just fine at Gaylord Palms. That really caters to the locals, and most people visiting Disney this time of year are looking to escape such things.|||totally not|||yeah! that would be really cool (no pun intended).|||I think Disney's fine the way it is, but they are always looking for new things, and that would be a great addition.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment