Friday, February 3, 2012

Has anyone stayed at the Nickelodeon Hotel in Orlando. I was interested in taking my kids there for a vacation and I was wanting some feedback from people who have been and how the kids enjoyed it.|||I haven't personally stayed there. It LOOKS like a lot of fun. However, I have heard from several people who HAVE stayed there that they didn't like it and wouldn't go back. The main attraction is the pool area with basically a mini-water park, but I have heard that the service is sub-par and the rooms are not very clean. I'm quite sure that's not the experience of every guest, but I have heard that from enough people that I won't stay there. You can check out reviews on TripAdvisor; you'll see that even some of the people that gave good reviews listed complaints that they had:
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-鈥?/a>

Keep in mind that it's a pricey resort to stay at, so make sure you're prepared for any experience if you decide to book it.|||My little cousin loves Nickelodeon. He spent all day there because the hotel has so much stuff to do.

Also Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is a nice option. The zero-entry family pool with waterslide and nearby water playground is fun. It has special kids' programs like Camp Omni Kids Escape, plus complimentary shuttle to Disney World.|||if you go to Travelocity you'll read TONS of bad reviews...but I personally liked it! The rooms are great (parents get their own bedroom, kids get a bunk bed room of their own), plenty of pools and sun and shows...we pretty much stayed in the resort for our 3-night stay. Only bad thing is almost EVERYTHING is an upcharge, even if you want a room with 'Spongebob' on the wall (so dumb), so bring tons of cash.

By the end of the 4th day we were a bit tired of the pool and "free" activities and so were the kids, we even left the resort earlier then we needed to. So I wouldn't stay there more then 3 days...if longer, be sure to do some theme parks (Disney, Universal, Sea World) in between.|||I have stayed at the nick hotel for a weekend. its nice as the kids have their own room with bunk beds. there is also an adult bedroom. in the living room you will find a mini fridge and a microwave oven. i lived locally to it so what I did was bought some food from home and cooked it in the room on a table top grill. I had like hot dogs burgers eggs bacon. i also bought cooked meals and reheated in microwave. a tip if your not into all the noise request a parking lot or mall view for your room. it can be a bit noisy facing the water park part of it. also at check in make sure you reserve the shows you wish to see. they tend to fill up quick. you will have a great time there|||Check the prices for Disney's value resorts first. Our granddaughter loved the Royal Pacific at Universal (4 star). She was completely blown away when we left Universal and got to Disney's Pop Century (2 star). Kid's love Disney, so do I.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment