Friday, February 3, 2012

Me my sister (12) and a friend (11) are looking to go for a trip to Orlando for a little 12th birthday party and have been looking at some Orlando waterpark hotels, I've been to the Nickelodeon hotel before and LOVED it but some think that we are to old so if you think the nick hotel is appropriate for our age please tell me, but something cheaper like the Clarion Resort would be good too.|||I'm not familiar with the waterpark/hotel combos in Orlando, but I can promise that the two Disney Water parks, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach are awesome. They have some of the biggest and best water slides/attractions in the world.|||What about Wet'n'Wild? I went to Orlando in May and stayed in a hotel called Monumental Movieland Hotel, which was right across from Wet'n'Wild. The hotel was cheap, and we just needed to cross the street to go back to the room to relax.|||nickelodeon the hotel is a great hotel, and I do not say Publis because nickelodeon is where I work, but has a lot of variety and Wake exelentes best for everyone is for all ages so you better go to nick hotel|||Beach Club at WDW http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts鈥?/a>
Liki Tiki Village http://www.likitiki.com/|||your nick hotel is great for all ages.even as an adult i had fun there.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment