Thursday, February 9, 2012

I just want 2 see how many people know about it. If you do, tell me what state you live in.|||I LOVE this park! Just as another asnwerer said, it is one of the oldest operating amusement parks in the U.S.
This park is unique, offers free, unlimited sodas, and has a fun, family oriented atmosphere. The Chair Lift Ride takes riders up a mountain and then back down, and the view is INCREDIBLE. You just don't see this at parks such as Six Flags.
This park is also home to my second favorite coaster; Boulderdash. THe lift hill is built onto a 'mountain' and the ride is incredible. Other favorite rides include WIldcat, Downtime, and Thunder 'N Lightning.
This park is NOT to be missed!
I am a rollercoaster enthusiast (ACE member) from Texas.|||Bounderdash is my second favorite wooden coaster, second only to Voyage at Holiday World. The second I saw Boulderdash, and that lift hill built into the mountain, I knew I was in for a treat! I enjoyed this ride at the Preservation Conference last summer and was treated to multiple night rides.

Report Abuse

|||I know about it. I'm from Florida.

The reason I knew about it is because it's the oldest operating amusement park in North America and has been open every season since 1846.

It's also home to Boulder Dash, which is one of the top-ten wooden coasters in the world according to Amusement Today. From POV videos on YouTube, it also looks like one of the best terrain-layout coasters in the world.|||Yes I've heard of it, only because of Boulder Dash.
Kentucky

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment