Thursday, February 9, 2012

I love amusement parks. I've been to Six Flags New England and Lake Compounce, but never Canobie Lake. (these are in the New england area, in New Hampshire and Connecticut.) My bf doesn't want to go to Six Flags because he's been there before. I would like opinions from anyone who has been to one or both, either positive or negative. BTW, I live in RI, and would drive there for a daytrip, so neither one is really advantaged over the other in terms of getting to it, they're both the same.|||Ive been to lake compounce they have a lot of rides and roller coasters and water slides plus you get free coke refills

but in canobie lake its very family friendly very cheap not too many roller coasters but lots of heart pumping rides or just slower ones. plus they have games and such so they are both great (in a 10 year old opinion)

so if you want a fancier one you should go to lake compounce but if you want a fun family one then you should go to canobie :)

hope this helped|||The one that's funner..and nicer.|||I live about a town over from Canobie and I gotta say, I wouldn't say its worth it from RI. The drive is too long for a small park. There's about 2 roller coasters, there fun, but nothing big, and a couple other cool rides that I imagine Six Flags has too. I feel like the park it self is targeted at a younger audience|||i have never been to canobie lake park, but lake compounce is extremely fun. i know your boyfriend has already been to six flags but i think that six flags is way better than lake compounce, so if you didnt like six flags you most likely will not like lake compounce. at lake compounce there is alot of fun rides, but six flags has more rolller coasters and big rides, however at lake compounce theres only like bolderdash.

火车采集器
  • mini countryman
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment