Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I live in Bristol, CT and it seems to be the only good one around. I went to a couple last year including the Lake and the Trail of Terro in Wallingford and I found them to be amazing. Just wondering if there are any other good ones in the area. So if you could, please let me know|||=Go to the Chamber of Commerce website for Salem, MA. There are so many activities there at this time of year. Halloween seems to be their specialty! There is also a haunted castle in Gloucester, MA that is very exciting. I have been there a couple of times and it is well worth it. They used to give free hot apple cider if you made it thru. Have fun and hope this helps.|||Thank you and have a great time!

Report Abuse

|||there is one in torrington thats suppossed to be descent. its on winsted road across from dunkin donuts at a place called rjb only weekends though.

火车采集器
  • mcdonalds monopoly
  • mcdonalds careers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment